- To ensure member’s/visitor health and safety, as well as enjoyment of our Museum, we will continue to review and update these guidelines regularly to remain in line with federal, state and local guidelines.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm; Saturday 12-5pm; Sunday 1pm-5pm.
- The Museum has the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following facility code of conduct.
- If you are sick, stay home. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing, stay home.
- All members, visitors and staff are required to receive a temperature check and health screening before entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, or who is exhibiting other symptoms, will not be allowed in the Museum.
- You must wear a mask (face covering for your nose and mouth) when entering the building. Your nose and mouth must remain covered at all times.
- Groups of 8 people or less from one family are allowed to group together.
- Social distancing, minimum of six feet, is required for all others visiting.
- Please enter and exit at the Museum front doors. Visitors will not be allowed to come through the Federation doors.
- The Museum will only allow up to 30% capacity.
- The Museum will not have tours or docent-led tours until restrictions are lifted.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Warning and Disclaimer
Coronavirus/COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability and death.
Visiting the Museum could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19.
The Museum in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through a visit to the Museum.
What we are doing:
- We are following CDC, Federal, State and local guidelines and recommendations.
- Our staff, members and visitors are required to wear masks (face coverings) at all times while in the building.
- All JFT/JCC/SMMJA staff are screened each day for COVID-19 symptoms, and temperature checks are required before they begin work each day.
- The cleaning agents used to sanitize our facility and equipment are EPA compliant to neutralize viruses, including COVID-19.
- The Museum’s cleanliness will be monitored every hour to ensure visitors and members have a safe experience.
Monday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday Noon to 5 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The museum is closed in observance of the following holidays:
2021 Jewish Holidays
Pesach – March 28 & 29; April 3 & 4
Shavuot – May17 & 18
Rosh Hashanah – September 7 & 8
Yom Kippur – September 16
Sukkot – September 21 & 22
Shemini Atzeret – September 28
Simchat Torah – September 29
2021 Federal Holidays
New Year’s Day – January 1
Memorial Day – May 31
Independence Day – July 4 & July 5
Labor Day – September 6
Thanksgiving – November 25 & 26
Christmas Day – December 24 & December 25
Adults $6.50; Seniors age 55+ $5.50; Students age 13-21 $3.50
Free admission to Museum Members, school teachers with school ID, “Blue Star Families” and uniformed services.
Groups of 10 or more $3.00 per person.
Going with 10 or more??
Docent led group tours will not be available until end of Summer!